ACCOUNT MANAGER- New Zealand
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing long-term relationships with customers within a designated area, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to build a customer base and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with the sales team to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop pricing schedules and rates
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyse data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Participate in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications: Degree in Marketing or Business Studies or related professional qualification
Experience: Minimum 5 industry sales experience.
Location: Auckland or Wellington based.
- Technical sales skills
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-Level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Business and management principles and practices
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Knowledge in strategic planning
- Proficient in relevant software applications
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and planning
- Team leadership
- Formal presentation skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Delegating tasks and responsibility
- Stress tolerance
- Achieve company sales and profitability goals
If you believe you can succeed in this role, please express your interest by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following questions in your application:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver’s licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?