Network Engineer (Juniper)
- Job Title: Network Engineer
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra
- Client facing, High Profile Role
- Fast Growing Global IT Organisation
- Competitive Salary; IT Certification Programs
DeployPartners are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Centre Network Engineer with experience in variety of Juniper platforms working with a high profile customer.
We are a leading Australian IT Service Assurance / OSS / BSS consulting company, with representative offices in 10 cities across the globe – www.deploypartners.com
Joining one of our busy Service Delivery project teams, you should be an energetic ‘team player’ with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude, who learns quickly.
You would be based in either Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra, but must be willing to travel as required.
A successful applicant will have:
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Experience with EX/QFX switches, SRX firewalls, MX series routers.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Minimum 2-3 years IT Consultant (delivery/support) experience in one or more large corporate environments
Applicants must also have:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and fluent English
- Australian citizen and must be currently living in Australia
- NV1 Clearance
- JNCIS or JNCIP level certifications are a plus.
For prompt feedback and further role details, please send us your CV to email@example.com