NOI Technical Consultant – Singapore
- Job Title: IBM Netcool Technical Consultant
- Location: Singapore
- Job Type: Contract with possibility to become Permanent
- Client facing, High Profile Role
- Fast Growing Global IT Organisation
- Competitive Salary; IT Certification Programs
Due to our rapid growth, DeployPartners is seeking to employ an additional Technical Consultant for a challenging role based in Singapore.
We are a leading IT Service Assurance / OSS / BSS consulting company, with representative offices in 10 cities across the globe – www.deploypartners.com
Joining one of our busy Service Delivery project teams, you should be an energetic ‘team player’ with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude, who learns quickly.
We will fully support and develop the right person to help them achieve their career goals within our company, naturally also offering training on company policies and processes.
As a Senior Consultant you will be part of the Delivery Team and will be required to use your expertise as a Technology Professional to deliver projects for customers both in isolation or as part of a collaborative team. You will typically be part of a Deploy Partners project team or an extension of a Customer’s project team. You will be a seasoned project professional and be familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Project types are focussed on delivery of Network and IT Infrastructure as well as Application monitoring and management for a range of industries. The tools we deploy are best of breed in the market that will see you develop hands on experience of their use including artificial intelligence.
You will be based in Singapore but willing to travel overseas as required. Your initial engagement will be based in Singapore.
For this highly-autonomous role, you will ideally have:
- Minimum 3 years’ Consultant (delivery and/or support) experience in one or more large corporate environments, ideally including Telecommunications, OSS
- Experience in Tivoli Monitoring and Netcool OMNIbus deployment / support
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks, including GPON, DSL, Metro Ethernet & MPLS
- Knowledge of system administration with awareness of the underlying network e.g. Linux/UNIX, Cisco
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to consult to the business on IT issues
- Singaporean Citizenship or Permanent Residence
Desirable for this career-building opportunity:
- Agile framework experience
- Netscout deployment/support experience
- Singaporean Police Security Clearance
- Certifications in Tivoli / NetScout, Netcool, ITIL, Splunk, Cisco, InfoVista
- Experience with databases
- Experience with Cognos Business Intelligence
- IT degree(s)
For prompt feedback and further role details, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org