PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SALES EXEC for ANZ
JOB TITLE: Professional Services Sales Executive
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
As a Professional Services Sales Executive you will be actively working to grow the business in existing accounts as well as acquiring new client accounts within your region. This exciting role provides the opportunity to interact at different levels in the customer organisation with the goal of working directly with the highest levels of management. You will gain experience engaging with customers across a broad spectrum of business sectors, including telco, defence, finance and utilities.
You will handle day to day interactions with the customers in your portfolio and manage the customer’s perception of the company and find opportunities for business. Your relationship building skills will help you to meet the relevant people in the organisation and help you become a trusted advisor.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our channel partners and customers
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales team to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop pricing schedules and rates
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyse data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Participate in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications: Degree in Marketing or Business Studies or related professional qualification
Experience: Minimum 5 years professional sales experience in IT industry.
- Preferred: Experience selling network and systems management professional related services.
- Outbound prospecting and qualifying.
- Inbound response qualifying.
- Presenting and demonstrating services capability.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-Level
- Business and management principles and practices
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Knowledge in strategic planning
- Strong ability to negotiate and communicate with stakeholders successfully.
- Maximising sales through multiple channels.
- Proactive and ambitious, driven by achieving your targets.
- Motivated to learn and develop your career
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and planning
- Formal presentation skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Delegating tasks and responsibility
- Stress tolerance
- Achieve company sales and profitability goals
DeployPartners deliver high-quality Service Assurance Solutions expertise throughout the Asia Pacific region. We specialize in sales, design, training and support of OSS and BSS products and solutions that meet specific business objectives.
DeployPartners is very Customer focused and fosters Innovation, Excellence and an exciting team environment.
If you believe you can succeed in this role, please express your interest by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org