Service Assurance Solutions Consultant – Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
- Job Title: Service Assurance Solutions Consultant
- Job Type: Full Time or Contract
- Location: Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
- Salary: Excellent rates for the right candidates
- Security Clearance: Optional but highly regarded
DeployPartners is seeking to employ an additional consultant for a challenging role based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
DeployPartners deliver high-quality Service Assurance Solutions expertise throughout the Asia Pacific region, we specialise in sales, design, delivery, training and support of service assurance products (Tivoli, Zenoss, Sciencelogic, Moogsoft) and solutions that meet specific business objectives and technology standards.
We are a leading Australian IT Service Assurance / OSS / BSS consulting company, with representative offices in 10 cities across the globe – www.deploypartners.com
As a Service Assurance Solutions Consultant, you will need to work as part of a team on a range of projects for customers of DeployPartners. You will typically be part of a Deploy Partners project team or an extension of a Customer’s project team and will call on your knowledge of project methodologies and technical skills to deliver the highest quality work.
As part of the Delivery organisation, you will report to the Delivery Manager and work closely with the Resource Manager.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual who can demonstrate previous experience in the design and implementation of Service Assurance Projects. You will have skills in several the following:
- 4+ years of experience in OSS/BSS project design, implementation, testing, delivering & support
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks and/or cloud platforms, including GPON, DSL, Metro Ethernet & MPLS
- Knowledge of network virtualisation (SDN, NFV) systems
- Understanding of telecommunication services, including Internet, IPTV, VPN & VoIP for both fixed line and mobile networks
- Experience with Assurance based platforms, including Netscout, IBM Tivoli, Splunk
- Agile/DevOps processes and knowledge of cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM Bluemix)
- Solid knowledge of SNMP and MIBs
- Experience with databases including Big Data platforms
- Experience and a good working knowledge of Linux operating system
- System Integration Experience, leveraging REST, LDAP, Message Bus etc.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and DNS
The following are skills are essential for the job, candidates without these may not be considered:
- Basic understanding of Project Management methodologies and adapts to changing priorities, as well as work well under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral), good command of English is highly regarded
Desirable for this career-building opportunity:
- OSS deployment/support experience
- A federal security clearance e.g. Baseline, NV1, NV2
- Certifications in Tivoli / NetScout, Netcool, ITIL, Splunk, Cisco, InfoVista, AWS, Agile
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification
- IT degree(s)
Should you wish to be considered for the role, please send us your CV to email@example.com