Privacy Notice & Cookies Policy
At DeployPartners, we are committed to the security of our website and the integrity of our data. We are also serious about maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients and the visitors to our website. Here you will find information on how we gather and use any data that we collect from the visitors to our website, or when someone subscribes to our newsletter.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (in certain cases this enables us to pre-fill forms you choose to complete and remove repetitive parts of the user experience on our website);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of our website;
- carry out statistical analysis to help improve our content, service offering and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- help us to structure our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are tailored to our visitor’s interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
The information that we obtain from cookies on our website will not usually contain your personal data. We may obtain information about your computer (or other electronic device) such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information (via Google Analytics), this will not usually identify you personally. In certain circumstances we may collect personal information about you — but only where you voluntarily provide it by completing an online form.
We use Google Analytics to collect standard log information and details of visitor behaviour. This information helps us to better understand how areas of our site are performing and how our visitors interact with the site. Information obtained from Google Analytics is processed in such a way that it does not identify any individuals. We do not attempt to find out the identities of any visitors to our site that have not already voluntarily identified themselves.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our support team at email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice is regularly reviewed for adherence to best practice and various laws. Last updated 23 May 2018.