Customer Portal Solution
The core software components of enPortal combine to provide advanced capabilities and significant benefits – many of which are unique to enPortal and not possible through other products. enPortal offers a vast array of features and functions.
enPortal seamlessly integrates management applications and has a growing library of out-of-the-box Product Integration Modules (PIMs) including support for BMC, CA, HP, IBM, Oracle, SevOne, SolarWinds, Splunk, VMware and many others.
Features & capabilities of our Customer Portal Solution include:
- Integration of existing web-based tools and applications
- Advanced Security
- Single Sign-On
- Integration with external user authentication systems
- Branding and Customisation
- Dashboard Views
The above features combine to provide the following business advantages:
- Time: Rapid integration of existing products from multiple vendors
- Standardization: Integration of information provided by various applications into a single cohesive, branded display
- Flexibility: An integration platform that creates interoperability between disparate tools, and can be rapidly adapted to meet unknown future requirements
- Convenience: A single, secure access point for all tools, with minimal disruption to end-users when applications are replaced or upgraded
- Scalability: Support for large numbers of concurrent users without impacting system performance.
For in-depth information on the enPortal architecture and use case examples download the EnPortal Technical Overview.